On May 2010 Ultimate Electrical launched a new website. We hope that our site will be a helpful online resource for companies and individuals who are looking to hire us for their next project or service, and also provide necessary information and direction about electrical related needs.
The summer is late this year, but it doesnt mean it will remain cool. Now is the time to get your home ready for the summer by upgrading or installing addtional electrical devices to help you with your energy management and keep that house cool without having to run that air conditioner all day long.
There are however other small tips you can use to keep that house cool without having to dig into your wallet. Simply by being on top of things will help you save. Here are some of the tips.
- Turn off everything you are not using
- Set your Thermostat from 73 to 78 degrees - this can save you over 15% of energy
- Close Blinds and Shades that are facing the sun
- Close doors leading to uncooled rooms
- Delay running heat producing devices, such as washers and dryers
- Replace light bulbs to more efficient ones
- Plant shade trees